Tuesday, March 29, 2011


"I Have Overcome."

When God brings the same scripture to my attention 
several times during my quiet times, 
I listen.
 This morning He directed me to 
the following verse.

“I have told you these things, 
so that in me you may have peace. 
In this world you will have trouble. 
But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33
 
  The phrase that jumped out at me was,
"I have overcome the world".
"Overcome"
With God's help I have overcome 
many trials and setbacks in my life.
This verse reminds me that as wonderful as this is,
Jesus has overcome the world.
I do not have to fear what the world may do to me.
My body may be affected by many troubles.
My soul and spirit cannot be touched.
I am safe because I belong to Jesus.
This give me such a blessed peace.



 Darkness tried to overcome the Light.
The Light overcame the darkness.


Follow the LIGHT!

No comments: