Thursday, March 31, 2011

FAITH


God's message for me today.
"Walk in faith and joy and see what I do in your life."
And He did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith.
 Matthew 13:58

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. 
Truly I tell you, 
if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, 
you can say to this mountain, 
‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. 
Nothing will be impossible for you.”
 Matthew 17:20

“Have faith in God,” Jesus answered.  
“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 
‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ 
and does not doubt in their heart 
but believes that what they say will happen, 
it will be done for them.
Mark 11:22-23

I always thought that any doubt was wrong.
 I have realized that momentary doubt that leads me 
to seek His truth is not wrong.
Living with doubt hinders one from seeing God work.
Using doubt to increase my faith draws me closer to Him.
The faith I have is that in every situation God will work for my good.
It may not be what I desire but it will be what's best for my life.
I have learned that walking in faith does allow me to live joyfully.
I know that He sees and knows what I need.
I know that He always provides what I need when I need it.
I choose to walk this day in faith and joy.
I can't wait to see what He does!

 

No comments: