Tuesday, June 21, 2011


Things I lost because of a choice I made:

Lasting love

My music
Home filled with family

Friends

Swimming

Vacations

Happiness

Confidence

My Voice

32 years

A Called Ministry

Desires
Purpose

In other words, me and just about everything I enjoyed doing!


Things God gave to me during those "lost" years:

3 wonderful children

Grandchildren

Opportunities for ministry

Working w/animals

Travel

Gaither music

Protection

My needs

Many wants

In other words, blessings galore!



Things God has restored in my life:

Lasting love-His!

Vacations

My voice

Happiness

A ministry

 And so much more!


Things He's still working on:

Desires
Called ministry

Swimming with dolphins

And so many things I'm not even aware of yet!

I may not experience some of these things until:


No comments: