Monday, June 20, 2011




I love to give gifts.
I enjoy giving gifts to people 
who aren't expecting a gift.
I enjoy giving secret gifts.
The more I give, the more I enjoy.


I have come to the realization 
that I am very richly blessed by God.
And out of that abundance,
I am called to give.

God gives to us so that we may give to others.
And He delights in a cheerful giver.
I don't believe this just means 
my tithe and offerings.
It means time, talents, a smile.
It also means "a little happy".
I read this in my Daily Guidepost 
devotional this morning.
These are small gifts that mean 
something to the recipient.
A gifts that brings a little happy 
to the one who receives it.
I love to give those.


God certainly gave the best gift of all.
How can we who are so blessed 
by Him because of that gift, not give?
And give cheerfully.
And give with love!


No comments: