Thursday, September 22, 2011

MUSINGS


Jesus is on my mind.
I think I too often take Him for granted.

My life has really been so easy when compared
to other Christians around the world.
I don't have to fear being tortured or killed for my beliefs.
The early Christians counted it gain to suffer for Christ.
Why do I whine so much about so many inconsequestial things?

I'm learning to be thankful for my pain.
My arthritis and fibromyalgia have slowed me down.
I spend more time with God now.

I worry less about what others think about me 
and more about what God thinks about me.

God loves me!
Jesus loves me!
What else matters?

When I make a mistake,
I've learned to accept it.
Not let it define who I am.
I made a mistake.
This too shall pass.

God is love!
God is peace!
God is joy!
God is forgiveness!
God is God!
I am not.
Aren't you glad!


No comments: